MLA 8 Resources
Use the following resources to answer questions about using the new MLA 8 format.
- Works Cited: A Quick Guide by the MLA Style Center
- Find the core elements, an explanation of containers, and some examples in the practice template.
- What's New in the Eighth Edition
- Brief explanations of the new features of MLA 8
- MLA Eighth Edition: What's New and Different
- From the OWL at Purdue - more explanations of the new features of MLA 8
Create Citations using Noodle Tools
Accessing Noodle Tools for the First Time:
- Go to Noodle Tools and click on the Login button in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Register button on the left side of the screen at the bottom.
- Our school username should already be entered. You will need to enter the password.
- If you don't know the password, check the Database Login Information sheet (you will have to be logged in with your school Google account to view).
- Fill out the form by checking the option for a student account, entering your graduation year, creating your username and password (use your school username and password), and entering your initials and phone number for account retrieval purposes. You will only need this information to log in after completing these steps the first time.
For more help with Noodle Tools visit the Noodle Tools Quick Guide for Students.