The MSHS Library subscribes to the eRead Illinois project which provides a statewide catalog of eBooks that you can download to your personal device. You can find both fiction and nonfiction eBooks to read for pleasure.
eBook Access Instructions:
- BROWSE the collection at http://mshs.axis360.baker-taylor.com/ OR
- DOWNLOAD the Axis 360 app.
- CHECK OUT using Library Card ID which is MSHS+YourStudentID# (in capital letters and no spaces in between). Please contact Ms. Ochs if you do not know your ID #.
- DOWNLOAD your chosen eBook to your computer or device.
Things to know about eBooks:
- At the end of the 21-day loan period, items will expire and be automatically returned. No fines!
- You can check out up to 5 items at a time.
- You may return eBooks early. This frees up your account to download other titles.
- Items can be renewed as long as no one else is on hold for them. A renewal option will become available 3 days before the checkout period ends as long as there are no holds on the title. It will extend the checkout period for 7 more days. There is no limit on renewals on a title as long as it has no holds..
- You may "Place on Hold" items that are currently unavailable. Up to 5 items can be placed on hold at a time. You will be put in the line for the item and will receive an email when it's ready for check out.